Based in Southern Kentucky, near Nashville Tennessee, Roads To Home plays Irish, Scottish and traditional music from around the world. Our third CD commemorating the Great American Eclipse of 2017 was released in August 2017.
If you’d like to have us play your event or join one of our open sessions please email one of the contacts below.
We are Roads To Home:
- Ashley Brown: fiddle, vocals
- David Carpenter: mandolin
- Robin Duckett: vocals, autoharp
- Dale McCubbins: bodhran, vocals, guitar firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Scates: guitar, papoose
- Bill Scates: tenor banjo, bouzouki email@example.com
- Amy Wallace: fiddle, viola